Inking Unit AE
Conventional inking unit with extra distribution mechanism.
art. number: 406
Simple to operate
The AE Inking Unit was developed for users looking for an uncomplicated way to conduct inking under controlled conditions.
The IGT AE Inking Unit is a slow running inking unit which can be used to ink a maximum of 4 printing discs simultaneously.
The technical design of this inking unit enables the user to make a large number of prints without adding ink or pick test oil and without heating up the device significantly and without influence of misting.
- Inking time: inking section 60 s and printing disc 30 s
- Extra distribution mechanism for quick distribution of ink
- Rear aluminium drum driven
- Two top rollers with two ink sections each
- Two aluminium drums with top roller
- Low initial costs
- Area 1200 cm2
- On request suitable for printing discs for new IGT testers
- Rigid construction, can be used in a production environment
- Rubber rollers for conventional or UV-curing inks
- CE compliant
- Size: 600 x 500 x 300 mm
- Electrical specs: 115 or 230 V/50-60Hz