Global Standard Tester P
Simple accelerating speed tester for Pick testing , Linting test etc. 115/230V single phase.
art. numbers: 470.000.000 / 470.000.466
Easy to clean
Simple to operate
This cost effective tester is designed for pick testing according to the IGT method (ISO 3783, TAPPI 514 and 575, SCAN P 63:90), Linting and Toner Adhesion (accelerated method)
This tester is the most basic, computerized and stand alone tester from IGT, developed for pick testing only. On the basis of proven technology, this tester has been designed for daily and intensive use. Test results are fully AIC2-5 compatible.
High level of reproducibility and repeatability. Ideal for users of IGT A1-3 and A2-3 testers, who are in need of up-to-date automated pick testing.
The IGT Global Standard Tester P comes with an aluminium printing disc, paper packings, a sector with clamps and packing stretcher and stretching force indicator and an IGT Pick Start Viewer. Several accessories are available for this tester.
- One printing disc shaft.
- Computerized process control.
- Easy to use, fast operation.
- Standards are pre-set.
- Long list of tests integrated.
- Print width up to 50 mm.
- Printing force from 100N to 1000N.
- End speed adjustable from 0.5 to 4 m/s.
- Packing stretcher with stretching force indicator.
- Interchangeable sector.
- CE compliant.
- Automatic starting point detection.
- No adjustments necessary for printing discs of different diameters or different substrate thicknessí.
- Size: 485 x 465 x 580 mm.
- Single phase power supply 115/230 V.
470.000.000 IGT GLOBAL STANDARD TESTER P
470.000.466 IGT GLOBAL STANDARD TESTER P with HIGH SPEED INKING UNIT 4