Automated multi-purpose printability tester dedicated to the Heliotest with a single printing shaft and doctoring system.
This unit is standard delivered withthe complete test set to perform the Heliotest.
However, this unit is not equipped with the camera and analysis software.
The Amsterdam range of Printability testers are equipped with or without integrated, camera based, analysis systems. The total range of Amsterdam’s consist of devices with one to six printing shafts for maximum flexibility of test methods.
The Amsterdam H Basic is especially developed for the Heliotest and QC purposes. Besides the Heliotest, the Amsterdam H Basic can also perform a limited number of other test methods.
The Amsterdam H basic is capable to perform all tests of a Global Standard Tester 3-H, including combinations of constant and increasing speed in one test method.
The range of IGT Amsterdam:
- 1 to 6 printing shafts, each can be equipped with a drive for printing in register if needed
- Small interval times, up from 0,02 s
- Small or large number of test methods
- Easy to operate
- With or without integrated camera-based analysis system
- Optional in-line analysis software for pick test, if camera is applied
- Export of scanned images and results if camera and analysis software are applied
Single printing shaft, constant speed, accellerating speed, combinations of both speed profiles in one test method, interval on multi-revolution prints, camera for image recording, optional analysis of pick ISO 3783, Heliotest, mottling, print penetration, IGT roughness and hydro-expansivity, doctoring station for gravure printing, user programmable, recording of test data and settings, export of data on USB stick.