Sometimes it is necessary to send IGT equipment back to our office.
If this is the case, please carefully read the information below:
Important information regarding goods/equipment to be returned to IGT Testing Systems:
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to announce the return of the goods. After this you will receive a Material Return Form (MRF). You can also download this form at the bottom of this page.
- With the Material Return Form (MRF) there are instructions for packing and shipping the materials. If these are not sent, incomplete or unclear please contact service and support at email@example.com.
- If possible pack the materials in its original packaging.
- Suitable or original packaging material can be ordered from IGT if required.
- Please make sure the equipment is packed in suitable, sturdy and reusable packaging material.
- The Material Return Form (MRF) requests detailed information on the problem or reason for returning the materials. The better and more detailed the description the faster we can support you.
- Please include a copy of the completed MRF in the shipment so we can trace the materials.
- The Material Return Form (MRF) has to be returned by fax or email to firstname.lastname@example.org before shipping the instrument so we know what can be expected, when and with which problem.
- All shipments will be accepted “as received”. We do not take any responsibility for shipping damages.
- We will not make any remarks on delivery documents except if for us obvious, if we make these comments we are not accepting any responsibility for the completeness and further handling.
- IGT will make a quotation for the total repair of the instruments, if a separate quotation for shipping damage is required, additional costs will apply.
- If additional work or action is required e.g. for dealing with insurance companies or expert investigation, additional costs will apply.