Article number: 447.000.xxx
Simply Offset: Print unit to produce colour strips with conventional or UV offset inks.
Low cost, integrated inking and printing device for the production of colour prints with offset inks. The device has limited functions for the small print shop making only a few drawdowns per day or even per week.
This is the ideal replacement for a hand roller but in conformance with ISO 2834-1.
The IGT Simply offset is especially suitable for:
- Small and medium size print houses who make only a very small amount of colour drawdowns
- Printers making small runs e.g. for stationary with corporate colours or Pantone colours in very small amounts
- Printer still doing the match by finger-tipping
- Printers using currently a hand roller but in the need for something more efficient and faster
- Preparing prints for colour and density measurement for simple colour matching applications (more demanding applications may need an Orange Proofer or C1)
- Evaluation of print gloss, abrasion, flexibility, fastness’s, resistances
The IGT Simply Offset consists of a combined inking unit and printing unit with fixed printing form.
There are two versions; one for conventional inks and one for UV-curing inks. The substrate is attached to a substrate carrier. A small amount of ink has to be applied on the printing form. After an ink distribution time of 60-120 s, the substrate carrier can be fed through the nip and a print is made, after which the substrate is removed for appraisal and the printing form and inking section are cleaned.
You may also like…
Device with limited functions for the small print shop making only a few drawdowns per day or even per week. The ideal replacement for a hand roller, but in accordance with ISO 2834-1.
- Printing speed: 0,3 m/s
- Printing width: 50 mm
- Print length: 210 mm
- Compact design, single instrument, external power supply
- For conventional or UV inks
- Printing force ca. 600 N
- Substrate thickness 0,02 – 0,5 mm on carrier
Advantages of the IGT Simply Offset are:
- Fast cleaning
- One button operation
- Fixed, constant printing speed
- Fixed, constant printing force
- Single printing force prevents variation and errors
- Ink can be applied easily with a pipette or template for high repeatability
- Short inking time
- Maintenance free, no internal parts to be calibrated or serviced
|42 × 32 × 21 cm
|Conformance with standards
|Dimensions (d x w x h) cm
|Print length and width (mm)
|Speed range and modes
|Standard delivery time