Article number: 721.000.301
Automated multi-purpose printability tester dedicated to the Heliotest with a single printing shaft and doctoring system.
This unit is standard delivered with a camera and Heliotest analysis software as well as the complete test set to perform the Heliotest. Download standardized method W41-Leaflet.
The Amsterdam range of Printability testers are equipped with or without integrated, camera based, analysis systems. The total range of Amsterdam’s consist of devices with one to six printing shafts for maximum flexibility of test methods.
The Amsterdam H is especially developed for the Heliotest and QC purposes. The unit is standard equipped with the integrated camera-based analysis system. Besides the Heliotest, the Amsterdam H can also perform a limited number of other test methods: IGT Roughness, Hydro-expansivity, Pick.
The Amsterdam H is capable to perform all tests of a Global Standard Tester 3-H, including combinations of constant and increasing speed in one test method.
The range of IGT Amsterdam:
- 1 to 6 printing shafts, each can be equipped with a drive for printing in register if needed
- Small interval times, up from 0,02 s
- Small or large number of test methods
- Easy to operate
- With or without integrated camera-based analysis system
- Optional in-line analysis software for pick test, if camera is applied
- Export of scanned images and results if camera and analysis software are applied
You may also like…
Single printing shaft, constant speed, accellerating speed, combinations of both speed profiles in one test method, interval on multi-revolution prints, camera for image recording, optional analysis of pick ISO 3783, Heliotest, mottling, print penetration, IGT roughness and hydro-expansivity, doctoring station for gravure printing, user programmable, recording of test data and settings, export of data on USB stick.